Sunday, April 19, 2009

comment on thursday

Last Thursday we talked about a way to compare our senses: space (distance). This was interesting, but on the other hand I found it a very subjective and a blurry comparison (it was scientifically seen just not right and not precise) . The result of such a schedule really depends on what you take as a reference. For all of the senses, I think the best reference is the place where the receptors actually are. So for touch is that the skin, and then the range wouldn’t be the radius of your arms, but the length of the hairs on your skin.

This was something I would like to add for now, more research information/personal development later! (otherwise I will influence my classmates too much regarding the fact that we had to do the assignments for Monday individually)

No comments:

Post a Comment